Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Stash #2

Since I started aquiring a stash long before blogging I am still showing off some oldies but goodies. Hope you don't mind!

Kate & Birdie Co.... le sigh... I LOVE everything they do. I even have a pre-order in for their newest line Storybook already :) Here is their last collection Bluebird Park still all bundled up and uncut.


I can't even put into words my love of this collection!

The hedgehogs! The bunnies! The hummingbirds! Love. It. All.



These bicycles and park scenes are my favorites though. Wait... I can't pick a favorite... that would be like trying to pick a favorite child. And parents don't have favorites right? Right?....

 
 
And these small flowers... so cute!
 
 

This adorable bundle was put together by the extremely talented, welcoming, friendly ladies over at Lola Pink. My favorite fabric store to visit in the southern Louisiana area.

Linking up with Sarah Quilts who is hosting Sunday Stash for Molli Sparkles.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessi


2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite lines for sure….so funny there are multiple posts of this, this week. Must of been on special somewhere :-)

    I pre-ordered the next line too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! There must have been! I have had mine for a few months but only recently even opened the bundle. I was too busy admiring its beauty ;)

      Delete