Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday #2

Welcome to my 2nd WIP Wednesday report!

I posted recently about some zombie apocalypse fabric I had accuired for my dad's quilt but I was still missing that perfect border/sashing material I had spotted at my LQS.



Well, my dad approved of my selection and I have started cutting into it! I think this looks like an old busted up screen from a window or door. Perfect for the post apocalyptic world!



This quilt was actually in-line behind a few others but the fabrics kept calling to me! They were begging to be cut into! I don't know if you know this but zombies are very demanding creatures.



So to the front of the line these guys go. At least until some other fabric starts begging for attention. I guess that's how all these WIPs start to pile up after a while :)



Oh yeah, you see that awesome pile of extra little bits at the top of this picture? I already have plans for it too. They may or may not jump to the front of the line also ;)


Since these pictures have been taken I have made even more progress with this quilt top and I can't wait to show you all!


Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment