Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Stash #3

This little bundle is another purchase from the fabulous shop Lola Pink. I had seen it around the bloggy world and knew I liked it but I fell in LOVE the second I saw it in person.


Gracie Girl by Lori Holt for Riley Blake.


From time to time I would open it up and contemplate cutting into it but it hadn't really spoken to me yet.






Theses beauties have been calling to me lately though and I think its about time I respond. I don't think it's physically possible to ignore these absolutely perfect vintage clocks anymore!



Now the question is, do I use them to join a quilt along that's beginning soon or do I do my own thing? Decisions, decisions.... Either way it will be awesome, I can promise you that! Because, I mean really, how could it not be with these guys?

Linking up to Kate Quilts (via Molli Sparkles!) for Sunday Stash!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessi

3 comments:

  1. There are some gorgeous prints in Gracie Girl. Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use them while you still love them. Stopping by from Sunday Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clocks are fun, but I think those navy flowers are my fave! Enjoy your bundle!

    ReplyDelete